Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Good Excuses... Really...

My sister, Trish, reminded me I haven't blogged lately. And since I don't want her and my one other reader to think I've fallen off the face of the earth, I thought I'd give you an update.

Since I'm becoming "The Dance Teacher," I've been reflecting on what that will mean. And my first realization was... tights. I'm going to have to squeeze this flabby, outta shape old body into tights. In order to not offend and send the parents running out of the studio, I decided I should do something about this issue.

SO... I've joined "The Gym." That's what it's called. "The Gym." And it's not a place filled with intimidating muscle men and folks running on treadmills for 45 minutes while laughing about their weekend trip to Bermuda. I walk into those gyms and get the deer in the headlight look. I see people working out, but I haven't a clue what to do there myself. This gym is a wonderful place with men and women doing classes to lose weight and get in or stay in shape. Dance-like classes. That's right up my alley. And I'm really enjoying myself!


I hope to someday look as cute and wear fun strapless clothes like Trish! We all gotta have a dream, right?

1 comment:

trish said...

THANK YOU! smooch!