Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Long Time No See... er... Write


Howdy! Long time, no see! Things have been busy and I've been struggling with what to blog. It's an interesting process to make the commitment to start a blog. At first you have all these great ideas about what to say. Then as you say what you thought would be fun to say, you wonder what else there is to talk about. So while I was waiting for something phenomenal to happen to me so I could be entertaining on my blog, I quit writing.


My other struggle is with photos. I like to put photos out there. A blog with no photos is like a gift without the wrapping paper. And country living means slow Internet. So I have been impatient waiting. Instead of waiting, I quit writing.


And here we are. No writing. No pictures. No blog. BLAH! Sorry, Trish. I've missed you too. Let's see if we can get this thing going again, eh?

2 comments:

Chera said...

I miss your posts too!! Love you!

Melodi said...

missed reading about you guys!!! :)